Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why blog?


As I browse through other blogs and procrastinate on writing in my OWN blog, I wonder if it's even worth the effort. It's also intimidating when other blogs are well written and I tend to wonder if I sound like an absolute idiot. I've kept journals since high school. After I got married, my husband bought me a journal and I have written very little in it. So now I've turned to blogging. And even then, I have not been consistent. So, my question again: Why blog?

1. My ultimate goal of becoming a best selling author begins with practice, practice, and LOTS of writing.
2. I like to think people are listening to what I am saying, even if it's only a dream.
3. I like putting opinion and thoughts out there, another reason why I use facebook AND advertise my blog at the same time.
4. I love writing!

Why blog? I blog because I can! And I enjoy it. And I might actually keep up with my writing. And I'm bored at lunch and have nothing else to do so I may as well blog. For all of you bloggers out there, keep on keepin' on! And keep blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment